We are pleased to invite all biomedical Students to submit an abstract for the poster presentation (Abstract submissions is open!). Posters may depict an original work or a case report.
Please consider the leading motto of the Conference: Health and education outcomes of children across Europe with congenital anomalies. Therefore, your work should concentrate on the aspects of children that have experienced any congenital anomalies.
All accepted posters will be displayed in a designated area for the entire duration of the Conference. It is possible to attend the session on-site or online.
Participation (passive and active) in the EUROlinkCAT Conference is entirely free of charge.
Abstract topics include:
We highly encourage you to participate in the Conference in person. It is a fabulous occasion to meet new enthusiastic people, benefit from networking possibilities, and participate in a social program provided by the organizing committee consisting of biomedical students of Poznan University of Medical Sciences.
1. Students´ Scientific session is a part of Conference Health and education outcomes of children across Europe with congenital anomalies, intended for students of all biomedical degrees.
2. Students’ Scientific session will take place on the 8th of April 2022 and begin at 1 pm (CET).
3. Original research papers and case reports will be accepted in the session. Review papers, as well as papers that have already been published, will not be accepted.
4. The official language of the session is English.
5. Participation in the Conference and Students’ Scientific session is free.
6. The abstract should include the introduction, aim of the study, materials and methods, results, conclusions. When a case report is being submitted, it must consist of 3 parts: introduction, case report and conclusions.
7. The abstract for both the original paper and case report cannot be longer than 3000 signs with spaces.
8. The abstract should include the title of the paper, authors´ names, tutor´s name and affiliations - the University/the Hospital/the Scientific Group/the Department. Personal details/affiliations are not included in the signs count. The abstract cannot contain grids, graphs or picture images.
9. Each paper can have an unlimited number of authors. Every participant may be an author of two papers.
Important deadlines and regulations concerning abstracts
10. The abstract has to be sent via registration form shared on the Conference’s page until the 15th of January 2022. The organizing committee reserves the right to elongate that period. Once a paper is sent, it cannot be corrected nor modified.
11. There is no limit of papers that will be qualified for the session, yet the Jury may exclude those that do not coincide with the Conference’s topic.
12. Presenting authors will be informed via e-mail whether their abstract is accepted or not. All decisions are final and cannot be discussed.
On-site poster session
13. The posters during the on-site session will be hung at the place of the Conference.
14. The Jury evaluating the posters will consist of members of the EUROlinkCAT International Scientific Committee.
15. The participants should be ready to answer the Jury’s question at the site of the Conference’s poster room.
Online poster session
16. All active participants who declare to participate in the Conference online must prepare 5 slide PowerPoint presentations corresponding to their submitted paper. Moreover, they should record a voiceover for their presentation and upload it to YouTube.
17. The presentation (formats: .pptx, .ppt, .pdf) and the link to the YouTube voiceover should be sent to the Organising Committee via e-mail (email@example.com).
18. During the poster session, active participants are obliged to connect with the Jury via a special platform (specified later) during a specified time frame and answer the questions concerning their works.
19. Active participation certificates will be sent via e-mail to all authors.
20. The three best papers will be chosen. The Jury will have the possibility to choose papers to be honorably mentioned.
21. The results will be presented during the Conference and on the Conference’s webpage.
22. The award-winning abstracts will have a chance of being published in a special edition of Birth Defects Research Journal (Wiley).
23. The committee will only communicate with the corresponding author of each paper.
24. Issues that are not mentioned here shall be settled by the organizing committee.
25. Authors and their tutors are obliged to accept these regulations while sending their abstracts.
Should you have any questions concerning Student’s Scientific Session, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!